Buffalo Chicken Kale Salads
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 1 cup celery diced
- 2 tbsp green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp blue cheese dressing
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Cover diced chicken with olive oil, the place on lined baking sheet. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together cooked chicken, carrots, celery, cheddar cheese, blue cheese crumbles (optional), and buffalo sauce.
- Place spoonful of mixture onto a bowl of kale. Top with dressing and enjoy!
You can find more salad recipes here.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!