This Cauli-Tater Salad is the perfect low carb, keto-friendly side dish for your next barbecue. When you’re craving potatoes this recipe will satisfy all your needs. Cauliflowers are the perfect replacement for potatoes whenever you’re looking to lower or eliminate carbs out of your meals.
This recipe is really quick to make. Prep only takes about 10 minutes and the bake time on the cauliflower is 20 minutes. This leaves you with a total of 30 minutes to whip up this alternative to the traditional potato salad. If you don’t like sour cream, try swapping out that ingredient with a plain, non-fat greek yogurt.
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 4 hardboiled eggs chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place chopped cauliflower baking sheet then coat with oil. Bake for 20 minutes, then let cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together celery, scallions, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and vinegar.
- Toss the cauliflower, bacon, eggs into the bowl. Thoroughly stir all ingredients, then top with salt and pepper. Chill salad until ready to serve.
You can find more salad recipes here.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!