Chicken Taco Soup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 15 oz black beans
- 15 oz diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken broth
- 1 bag frozen corn
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- Once chicken is cooked through, shred it, then add it back in.
Find more soup and chili recipes here.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!