This Low-Carb Cheesy Ranch Chicken Casserole is a great dish for a quick, easy, and cheesy weeknight dinner.
Cheesy Creamy Low-Carb Ranch Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 2 bags frozen broccoli
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut chicken in half-inch strips and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken on foil-lined pan for 20 minutes. Shred the chicken, set aside.
- While chicken cooks, in a separate bowl, mix together sour cream and ranch seasoning. Add in the parmesan cheese.
- Spray a large dish with non-stick spray. Mix shredded chicken, broccoli and 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese together in the pan, then spread the sour cream mixture across the top. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cups of cheese across the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or the cheese is nicely browned. Serve immediately.
You can find more dinner recipes.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!