Sausage and Pepper Skillet
- 1 bag cauliflower rice
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion sliced
- 12 oz smoked sausage sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Heat the cauliflower rice according to instructions. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high cook sausage until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in the same skillet, add the peppers and onion then saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper, cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the cooked cauliflower rice and sausage until combined. Serve immediately.
You can find more dinner recipes.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!