Slow Cooker Creamy Mustard Chicken
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to the pan and cook until brown, but not cooked through. Transfer to a slow cooker with seared side up.
- Add the broth and mustard, then bring to a simmer. Add cream and cornstarch, stir until the sauce thickens. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cook chicken on low for 5 hours or until the internal temperature reads 165°F