Taco Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 4 oz. can jalapenos
- 1 10 oz. can mild enchilada sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese divided
- Heat oven to 350F. Line baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat, then add garlic.
- Meanwhile, cook cauliflower rice bag half the amount of time in the instructions (around 2 minutes). Then spread it across the bottom of the baking dish.
- Stir in enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes, black beans, jalapeños, and taco seasoning to the beef mixture. Cook on medium-low for ten minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Sprinkle half the cheese on top of the cauliflower layer. Then pour in the beef mixture and add the rest of the cheese in an even layer on top.
- Bake in the over for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is brown and bubbling.
- Top with avocado, sour cream or anything else.
You can find more dinner recipes.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!