- 2 zucchini spiraled
- 2 cans tuna
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 1/2 celery chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spiral the zucchini into noodles, set aside.
- Heat oil over medium heat, then saute the onion and celery until brown.
- Add coconut flour and milk until it thickens.
- Add in the zucchini noodles. Cook al dente.
- In another bowl, combine drained tuna, mayo, chives, mustard, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly then add in zucchini mixture. Then transfer to casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, serve warm.
You can find more dinner recipes.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!