The FabFitFun Fall 2021 box has arrived!
As a part of working on my personal GLOW UP this year, I am working on finding new products to add a little love into my life. I am spoiling myself with a subscription to the FabFitFun box and I also got a membership to MassageEnvy this summer. I don’t always have time to research new products, so I love that the FabFitFun team sends a magazine along with descriptions of the items included in the season’s box.
As a FabFitFun Seasonal or Annual Member, you’ll receive a box full of beauty, wellness, fashion and fitness finds. The products are handpicked by the FabFitFun team each season. If you want $10 off your first box, you can subscribe here. Here’s some notes about the two subscription levels:
- Seasonal Subscription: Pay $49.99 per box each season. You are charged for each box each season until you decide to cancel.
- Annual Subscription: Pay $179.99 upfront for your first four boxes. Your subscription will renew at the end of the year unless you cancel. Annual members also receive early access to choose the products.
Beginning in the Summer box, FabFitFun introduced a Swap for Credit program. The Swap for Credit program gives you the chance to swap the upcoming season’s box for credit. The credit will automatically be deducted from your next purchase!
Inside the FabFitFun Fall 2021 Box
This season the Fall box has beautify products from Benefit, Amika and Korres, and lifestyle items such as jewelry
The Fall 2021 Box includes:
- Amika:™ The Kure Bond Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Bundle $40
- COACH Open Circle Necklace And Tea Rose Stud Set $25
- Benefit The POREfessional Pore Minimizing Primer $32
- KORRES© Santorini Grape Renewing Body Cleanser $19
- Talking Tables Trivia Box – Food & Drink $25
- Babe Lash, Zoë Ayla®, DOCTOR ROGERS RESTORE® Bundle $59.99
The Add-Ons includes:
- Before You Go In Citrus $14.99
- The Face Illuminating Self Tan Drops $49
Read the Magazine
Don’t forget to read through the magazine that’s included in the box. It’s packed full of information about all the products in the box! It includes useful and practical tips.
September Flash Sale
The September Flash Sale lineup is here!
View this post on Instagram
Before You Go…
Leave me a comment and let me know if you are already a subscriber? If not…will you order a FabFitFun box for yourself or will you get one for a friend? Don’t forget to save $10 off of your first box with your subscription here!
This post was featured on Links à la Mode fashion roundup by Independent Fashion Bloggers.
More fashion articles:
- Sporty Outfit – Shein by Lifestyle With Sarah
- FabFitFun Fall 2021 Box is Full of Goodies by Katie Kinsley
- Ready-to-wear Suits Made In Europe by OW