Happy New Year! 2021 should bring us more wisdom as we reset, rest and plan for the upcoming year.
I’m quickly looking back at my strategy change over the year and here are my most popular posts of 2021:
Most Popular Posts 2021 by Pageviews
- Homepage – 1104
- Claim Your Website on Pinterest: A Tutorial – 352
- Wedding Guest Dresses with Prime Try Before You Buy – 268
- We Bought a House! – 264
- What Are UTM Parameters and Why Would I Need to Use Them? – 247
- The 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale | NSale Guide – 222
- Blackberry Whiskey Lemonade – 199
- How to Create a New Container in Google Tag Manager – 182
- How to Choose the Best Blogging Platform – 178
- Site Kit by Google: How to Install on Your WordPress Website – 147
I began this website and kept changing my mind on what I wanted to write about, but this year was a year of focusing on growing clothing, shopping, and inspiration. I believe that I only started around Memorial Day with the new vision, so my entire history is a hodge podge of content.
Most Popular Posts 2021 by Average Time on Page
- My Red, White and Blue Fourth of July Outfit – 00:20:15
- Google Analytics Reporting Overview – 00:18:09
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – 00:15:41
- FabFitFun Fall 2021 Box is Full of Goodies Box – 00:14:06
- Personal Archives – Page 2 of 5 – 00:13:10
- 2013: A Year in Review – 00:10:25
- Maxi Dresses | Amazon Round Up Summer 2021 Try On – 00:09:57
- 3-Day New York City: Weekend Travel Itinerary – 00:08:54
- Chicken Burrito Bowls – 00:08:53
- On Getting Started – 00:08:01
- Dining Room Update: Round Wood Table Find – 00:07:00
I put a lot of effort into my Fourth of July outfit. I was racing to get the finished and live and I’m glad that the page time is high. I think that reviews are getting the most time on page. So I could focus on writing more review posts for next year.
How was your 2021 in blogging?