Taco Stuffed Peppers
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 12 oz black beans
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 15 oz petite diced tomatoes
- Heat oven to 350F
- Cook ground beef and onions in medium-size pan.
- Line cooking dish with cooking spray.
- Slice bell peppers in half and place in cooking dish, set aside.
- When meat is done, stir in taco seasoning according to package instructions.
- Add black beans and tomatoes to pan, then cook until warm.
- Add beef mixture even to each bell pepper half. Top with cheese.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, until peppers are cooked through and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
You can find more dinner recipes.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!