Stay updated on the latest happenings.
Monthly Life Update: July 2023: I was really excited planning our trip, but I got a little carried away. I didn’t take time to rest and hurt my lower back. At the end of the month I had to take a few days off my workout schedule and get to the chiropractor a couple times to get adjusted.
I finished the amount of blog posts, but I’m behind on reading books. We went to Disney World this month, so that counted as another 3-day weekend trip. I’m on par for everything except my reading list! I just started another book Spare by Prince Harry, so I hope I get into it.
Read more about my 2023 Goals.
I was enrolled in a $300 campaign on weSponsored, but there was an error with one of the submissions on the app. I only received $275 for completing it and the other $25 I’m waiting to hear back from customer service about.
I made a few random sales through the Nordstrom sale, so that is why my commissions are so high this month.
LTK: July had 2,027 clicks and $359.10 in open commissions.
I’ve been doing a lot of back end work on the website trying to reformat images, edit sizes so they’re consistent and organize a couple of content strategies.
Here’s what I shared on the blog this month:
- Remembering Colt: Pet Memorial Shadow Box | DIY
- The Ultimate Guide to Epcot Rides and Attractions
- What I Packed For One Day at Disney with Park Hopper Option
- One Day at Epcot: 13 Tips for Planning a Perfect Itinerary
- Old Faithful Visitor Tips and Etiquette
- What I Packed For One Day at Universal Studios
- 10 Marketable Blogging Skills To Put On Your Resume
- Step into Style with Barbie inspired Collaborations
- June 2023 Best Sellers
- Casual Outfit Inspiration | Hilary Duff Edition
- Stay Chic and Breezy: Summer Picks from Loft!
- Overcoming Writer’s Block: Prompts for Your Next Post
- 10 Things to Do in Glen Rose, Texas
- 5 Realistic Habits to Prioritize a Balanced Lifestyle
- 5 Tips for a Magical Disney World Vacation
- Flavorful Carne Asada Tacos
- Step Back in Time: Exploring the Enchanting Ruins of Pompeii
- UNESCO’s Jewel: Unraveling the Historic Centre of Naples
- The Enchanting Beauty of the Amalfi Coast – A UNESCO World Heritage Gem
- Exploring 4 Enchanting Temples and Shrines in Japan
- July 2023 Reading List – 3 Books
- and this Monthly Life Update: July 2023!
I sold a few items on Poshmark, but I haven’t been marketing a lot of it on Instagram. I did clean out my entire closet and did a massive upload to Pinterest and to Instagram on the last day of the month. I ran out of hangers and decided that I needed to sell more things instead of buying more hangers.
I completed the Dog Days of Summer Challenge both Walking and Running programs. I restarted the Bora Bora bootcamp because I love the short 20-minute bursts of working out. I did pretty well in miles, but I started slowing down at the end of the month.
Total Miles: 33.7
Total Hours: 10:07:08
Total Workouts: 24
Until next time!